Have you ever wanted to be a school director?
Now you can!
School Simulator is a singleplayer 3D simulation game where you are playing as a school director. You can build your own school, hire personnel, create lesson schedule and much more!
- WASD + Mouse - Movement
- B - Build mode
- Middle mouse button + Mouse - Rotate camera in Build mode
- PageUp/PageDown - Move between floor levels (when in build mode)
- Q/E - Rotate objects in build mode
- ESC - Show/Hide tablet | Cancel building in build mode
- LMB - Place object, move furniture
- RMB - Show room informations (when in build mode)
- Left Shift - Faster movement
How to play
First you must to create a new map. Choose world size, number of trees and how much grass you want. Then click CREATE NEW WORLD!
Then you should build a foundations with stairs, so bouilders could go to build a floor.
Next press ESC and hire some builders and wait fot them to arrive. When floor is complete, start building walls, then you can place some furnitures inside.
After that you have to set class inside that room.
Now it's great time to setup lesson schedule. You can do that by clicking on the director's desk.
- Download game
- Unzip it
If you want to backup your saves or just copy it to other computer, here is their location: C:\Users\[Your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\DandeStudios\School Simulator\Saves
Please note that the School Simulator development has been finished, which means that there will not be any updates in the future.